It is the responsibility of all Participants to ensure that their computer hardware and software and internet connections are working properly and meet the minimum requirements provided by IST. If you need assistance testing your systems and connections, please contact tech support at 1-888-337-6411, and enter extension 1. Please test at least 24 hours before the deposition is scheduled to begin
For events hosted on the LiveLitigation platform, please ensure the following System/Connection requirements:
- Hardware: Professional grade Laptop, Desktop or Apple iPad with web camera, speakers and a microphone.
- Operating System: Windows PC (Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and higher) or Mac OS X (10.6 - 10.11) or higher
Browsers: Latest version of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Mac OS, IOS Safari, Android Chrome
- Cookies should be enabled in your Web Browser
- First priority pop-ups should be allowed in your Web Browser
- Bandwidth Speed Requirement: Minimum 5 mbps upload / 10 mbps download
If you are connecting through a VPN or company network, ensure the firewall will allow traffic to LiveLitigation streaming video and audio services. Enable the LiveLitigation site address as “safe” within your firm’s white space and internet browser: https://*.livelitigation.com and ensure your IT department has port 1935, 443 or 80 open. Or Access outside of the VPN.
For events hosted on the Zoom platform, please ensure the following System/Connection requirements:
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Hardware: Professional grade computer with Dual-core 2Ghz or higher (Intel i3/i5/i7 or AMD Equivalent with 4GB RAM or Surface PRO 2 or higher and running Win 8.1 or higher (Note: Tablets running Windows 10 must run Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise. S Mode is not supported), iOS and Android devices, Blackberry devices with web camera, speakers and a microphone.
- Operating System: macOS X with macOS 10.9 or later, Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 7, Ubuntu 12.04 or higher, Mint 17.1 or higher, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4 or higher, Oracle Linux 6.4 or higher, CentOS 6.4 or higher, Fedora 21 or higher, OpenSUSE 13.2 or higher, ArchLinux (64-bit only).
- Browsers: Windows Internet Explorer 11+, Edge 12+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+; macOS: Safari 7+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+; Linux: Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Bandwidth Speed Requirement: Minimum 800kbps upload /1.0 Mbps download